A Motion Path animator component. Connect the component to any Graphic element with an SVG Path, and connect the component to the Frame you want to move, then it will automatically animate along the SVG path.
- Draw path on Graphic (make sure only one path)
- Connect Graphic to component’s path property (make sure direct connect to Graphic, not the Graphic’s parent Frame)
- Connect Frame (which you want to move) to component’s content property
- If you face some problems, contact me on Twitter @zhongerxin
||Play or stop|
||Graphic to connect|
||Frame to connect|
||Keep rotation tangent line|
- 1.3.0 Add a instruction in details
- 1.2.0 Fix playState bug
- 1.1.0 Add play counts
- 1.0.0 init
Opening Package in Framer X...
Don’t have Framer X yet?Start your Free Trial