The Elements UI Kit is composed of design and code components used for creating lists, forms, modals, and prompts intended for the iOS Platform.
This is a work in progress…
- “Message”, “Mail”, and “Phone” icons.
- Added the ability to add options directly to OptionsBottomSheet for quick creation of menus.
- Improved the positioning of the scroll component within ModalView.
- Recreated a tappable version of SelectionItem as a code component.
- Improved the width properties on PrimaryButton for it to be able to resize better.
- Added support for responsiveness in the Prompt and TextField components.
- Removed the old SelectionItem code component.
- Added a layout constraint for the right side of the BottomSheetMenu component’s title to prevent it from running into the close icon.
- Fixed the TextField component to allow for event handlers on tap. In other words, it is now able to link directly to a new scene, like for a menu.
- Added TextField—a static component used for designing forms, but for layout purposes only because it’s not a functioning input. Choose between Inactive, Active, and Completed states.
- Added “Required” status to TextField component.
- Added “Toggle” as a style option for TextField.
- Added BottomSheetMenu component.
- Implemented hiding of Value and Icon properties of TextField, depending on the settings of other properties.
- Set the background color for TextField to null.
- Changed “Status” property to “Style” in TextField component.
- Replaced the static Icon with Framer’s standard checkbox component for the SelectItem design components.
- Fixed a bug in TextField in the Required status that was causing weird wrapping issues for longer labels.
- Set the overflow property to hidden for Prompt to be able to hide the bottoms of long cards when stacked.
- Removed code that was causing ElementsOverviewList to throw errors and not display.
- Detached from master the rows showing the Elements in the ElementsContent design components.
- Updated “ModalView” with a toggle to allow for a 2-line title in the navigation bar.
- Adjusted the Small Title in “ModalView” to allow for center truncation on long titles.
- Fixed text alignment and layout for list design components.
- Removed paddingTop from the Scroll in “ModalView” that was causing truncated scrolling of the conent. Note: You will need to add padding to the top of your content (112 for default title; 152 for wrapped titles).
- “Arrow Trending Down” icon
- “Arrow Trending Up” icon
- Fixed the Action Label properties for the primary buttons in the Prompt component to be hidden according to the number of Actions (buttons) that are selected.
- ElementsListItem (Design Component)
- LedgerWithCategory (Design Component)
- New Icon: “Dollar Circle”
- NetWorthHome (Design Component)
- NetWorthContent (Design Component)
- ElementsOverview (Design Component)
- ElementsContentFull (Design Component)
- ElementsContentCurrent (Design Component)
- Replaced SF Pro Text and SF Pro Display fonts with Inter in all Design Components.
- Tweaked the background blur effect on the FABButton component.
- LedgerBasic (Design Component)
- SectionTotalRow (Design Component)
- Ability to add additonal content to a Prompt using a child node.
- Prompts can now have 0, 1, or 2 action buttons.
- Background blur has been applied to both the FAB button and the Primary Button.
- Removed references to “SF Pro Text” and “SF Pro Display” fontFamily properties, deferring to the default font (Inter?), which is close enough of a clone for me.
- Removed the blue-tinted placeholder on the scroll in ModalView to make it easier to drop simlpe UI pieces on top of it.