Vectary is a web based 3D design platform. Learn more here: https://www.vectary.com/
This unofficial package allows you to place 3D scenes created in Vectary as embedded iFrame in Framer. Vectary offers a limited free plan, but to make use of embeds you might need to be on the paid Premium plan. What you can do:
- Place your Vectary 3D scene in Framer
- Use embed settings from Vectary or adjust them in Framer
- Switch environments and access additional settings in Framer:
- Automatically rotate camera around 3D scene (Turntable) or follow the mouse
- Enable or disable camera movements/zooming
- View Scene in AR (on mobile devices)
- Create you 3D scene
- Generate a Viewer
- Copy embed in Link format
- Place component on Canvas
- Paste copied link in Mode > Custom > URL field
- Adjust settings as you wish
- Switching to AR by tapping the icon seems to fail on Android devices.
- Explore access to the Vectary API:
- Through Code Overrides
- Texture swapping (e.g. Phone Mockups)
- Allow customization of the AR icon.
|1.1.0 … 1.4.0
||Update description & defaults
The package’s artwork shows models from the Low Poly Space pack by Roman Klčo.
You can hire me for design and prototyping.
Twitter / firstname.lastname@example.org