✨ Present your screens in a 3D device.
- Beautiful physically based rendered device
- Rotate in any direction
- Customise device colour
- Adjust lighting, shadow, and environment
- Animate using MockmaticAnimator
For the screen’s contents you can use either:
- Image Use a static image. Select the ‘Image’ control to choose an image.
- Frame Connect to another frame. Frame size should be ‘Apple iPhone XS’ / 375x812.
- Fixes issue where assets weren’t being returned.
- Fixes issue that was causing preview not to show in browser when using an image.
- Added abilty to render screenshot. Need to be viewing in browser (http://127.0.0.1:4567) , then press Control-S.
- Added onProgress callback and repeat options to MockmaticAnimator
- Enables ability to interact with Frame content.
- Frame is now resized to fit.
- Fixed bug causing props for custom Color not to show
- Added ability to connect to a Frame to use as the screens contents.
Any questions, issues, contact me @djfumberger / firstname.lastname@example.org
📣I’m also available for work. If you need designs turned into high fidelity prototypes or custom Framer X components developed, I’d love to chat!