Create beautiful charts using real data powered by Recharts library
Currently available are:
- Line Chart
- Bar Chart
- Area Chart
You can supply data from either a file (csv/json) or from a URL.
- Drag one of the chart components onto the canvas
- Supply a data-source. Either a file (csv/json) or a URL
- Use the „debug“-mode to show your data as a table and easily see which columns to create.
- Use the Array-Control to add the chart-items called either Lines, Areas or Bars - depending on the component you are using.
- Use the other controls to customize the component further.
- The components come with a preset of 5 shared colors - this means that they all use the same theme. Just replace those colors with the colors you want! (I suggest creating shared colors and using them across all chart components)
- 1.5.0: Y Axis fix
- 1.4.0: Minor fix
- 1.3.0: ReadMe update
- 1.2.0: Added shared color presets, updated ReadMe
- 1.1.0: Fix for data update of components
- 1.0.0: Initial release